HDPE Profile/Corrugated Pipes
HDPE Profile/Corrugated Pipes: It is described as the world’s best drainage pipes with Larger Diameters of Corrugated pipes are three layers which supports each other and its standard is DIN 16961 , ISO-9969, and ASTM F 894 With all the features shared by all commercially available plastic tube, and both the resistance and the metal reinforcement is slightly more inside a pipe. Helical corrugated pipes of thermoplastic tape spirally in a special machine from extrudate of the desired diameter are manufactured by winding shape and length. Inner surface of the HDPE Corrugated/Spiral Pipes is smooth, the outer surface is profiled. Contribute to the metal layer provides extra strength in the profile of HDPE Corrugated/Spiral Pipes.
Corrugated Metal Reinforced Spiral Wrap has based its feature and function of each floor in the HDPE Corrugated/Spiral Pipes. Corrugated/Spiral Pipes, smooth inner surfaces, outer surfaces are made so that the profile on Larger Diameter Corrugated Pipes.
The structure of the three layers is as follows:
- Inner Layer: The inside layer of the HDPE Corrugated/Spiral Pipes. Fluid passes through the liquid layer. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) are produced from the material.
- Middle Layer:This section is the section which provides the strength property pipe. Given special profile shape steel strips previously coated with adhesive material used.
- Outer Layer:The outside of the pipe is protected against all kinds of parts for printing and strength.2mm thick high density polyethylene (HDPE) made while using material. In relation to the effect of UV rays from sunlight is not affected by participating in the carbon black.
- Storm, Rain and Melt Water Systems
- Gravity water Mains
- Cable Ducts
- Infrastructure application
- irrigation system
- Sewer lines and residential connections
- Treatment plant
- Light Weight
- Ease to Install
- Adaptability to existing systems
- Resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Resistance to Ultra-violet rays and chemicals
- Impact Strength
- Optimum Hydraulics
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Extremely Cost Effective
- Telescopic Transportation and Storage, lowering costs
- Stacking up to 2.5m high, savings on storage space