Package Sewage Treatment System
Package Sewage Treatment Systems: They are designed to the particular needs of each location. Suitable for permanent or temporary use in areas outside municipal wastewater systems.
Secondary and tertiary treatment systems include aeration, settling, filters, clear well chambers, disinfection methods and other ancillary equipment such as blowers, pumps, electrical controls, aeration equipment, filter media and liquid level sensors. Other items, such as gratings, handrails, stairways and flow measuring equipment can be provided.
When waste enters a stream, it becomes food for bacteria present in the water. As long as there is sufficient oxygen in the stream, the bacteria consume all organic material over time Plants take in wastewater and process it through an extended aeration and oxidation process that purifies the sewage by the destruction of organic compounds using naturally occurring bacteria. The continued mixing with air feeds biological organisms, which consume the volatile materials and convert them into water, carbon dioxide and ash. The result is a clear and odor-free effluent.
- Remote housing developments and neighbourhoods
- Motels and hotels
- Resort areas
- Apartment complexes
- Military facilities
- Highway rest areas
- Industrial facilities
- Power stations
- Mobile home parks
- Pre-assembled, skid-mounted and factory-tested packaged systems have less requirements for installation and reduced onsite construction costs.
- Compact designs for easy integration into existing facilities
- Completed engineering packages with quick delivery
- Comprehensive cleaning capabilities for peak systems performance
- Simple operation and maintenance requires minimal operator supervision.